Friday, December 11, 2009

Get to know each other

 Hello everyone! How are you? :) Thank you for following! I really appreciate it! You are awesome! :)


This tag is walking around the "blogosphere" for quite a while. The rule is "simple" - answer with one word. But everyone seems to break the main rule. :) And, to be honest it's so much more fun to read the full answers.

Note: I answered these questions yesterday evening. This post was "scheduled at". :)


1. Where is your phone? On the table.
2. Your hair? Back to its natural colour, IMO pretty boring medium blonde, planning to change it soon into something brighter.
3. Your Mom? Extremely funny, friendly, simply the best! :)
4. Your Dad? Extremely nice.
5. Your favorite meal? Hmmm... sushi, please? :)
6. Your last dream? Don't remember.
7. What do you like to drink? Green tea with fresh lemon.
8. Your dream? Happy world. Peace and Love! :)
9. In what room are you? Kitchen.
10. Your hobby? Reading! "The Host", anyone? :)
11. What are you afraid of? Death.
12. Last travel? London.
13. Where were you last night? At home.

14. Something you are not? Fool.
15. Muffins? Chocolate.
16. Wishlist? Too long. :)
17. Where did you grow up? Lithuania.
18. Last thing you did? Talked to my mum (Skype is a good thing! :) ).
19. What are you wearing? T-shirt and trousers.
20. Your television? We don't have TV. 3 computers is enough. lol
21. Your pet(s)? Don't have any, but I would be happy to have a dog or a cat, or both. :)
22. Your friends? All over the world.
23. Your life? Normal. :)
24. Your temper? It depends.
25. Do you miss someone? My family!
26. Your car? Ford Mondeo. Thinking of buying a new one!
27. Something you don't bring with you? Where? What? What do you mean? lol
28. Your favorite shop? Citymarket (for food), Sokos (for makeup), Top Shop (for clothes), Selfridges (in my dreams lol).
29. Your favorite color? Black for clothes, green for nails and eyes, sky blue - to enjoy. :)
30. Last time you laughed? Several minutes ago (my mom makes me laugh all the time).
31. Last time you cried? On Saturday. The story was in news. Don't want to write about it, it was too freaking scary and sad. :(
32. Your best friend? Mom and hubby.
33. A place where you can go again and again? Home.
34. Facebook? Yep.
35. Favorite place to eat? Japanese restaurants! And... sometimes... Hesburger (Finnish McDonald's)! :)


What are your answers? Let me know! :)

2 comments:

  1. Here we go:

    1. Where is your phone? Probably on the table somewhere, not sure.

    2. Your hair? Dark brown. It's dyed now but that's my natural color too.

    3. Your Mom? The bling bling lady :) Gold rings on every finger. Love her lots.

    4. Your Dad? The car nerd.

    5. Your favorite meal? Pasta is a long time favorite, sushi is catching up fast.

    6. Your last dream? I was dreaming last night that I had really long toenails and I was wondering if that was cool looking or if I should cut them short.

    7. What do you like to drink? Coffee or water

    8. Your dream? A world full of vegetarians :)

    9. In what room are you? Living room.

    10. Your hobby? Pole dancing, gym, jogging, knitting

    11. What are you afraid of? Bugs. The really ugly ones.

    12. Last travel? to Tallinn for one day.

    13. Where were you last night? Home watching "Kumman Kaa" marathon and knitting a sock.

    14. Something you are not? Omnivore or an evil person.

    15. Muffins? Sure, why not? Any topping?

    16. Wishlist? Oh man don't get me started...

    17. Where did you grow up? In Vantaa, Finland

    18. Last thing you did? I was complaining to the boyfriend because he was cursing when playing xbox. It's too early for that kind of shit.

    19. What are you wearing? T-shirt and baggy pants. Hey, it's the weekend! And I just woke up.

    20. Your television? There it is, right next to me, what about it? Don't watch it that much, I'm always on the computer.

    21. Your pet(s)? A bunny called Aku.

    22. Your friends? Doing their thing, I guess. We all try to meet at least once a month.

    23. Your life? Going on as usual, no drama right now.

    24. Your temper? I can be a pain in the ass sometimes, not denying that.

    25. Do you miss someone? Not tight now, no.

    26. Your car? No car, I ride the metro.

    27. Something you don't bring with you? Umm, well a lot of things, I guess.

    28. Your favorite shop? Flee markets, TopShop, Etsy.

    29. Your favorite color? Teal

    30. Last time you laughed? Yesterday while watching TV.

    31. Last time you cried? Maybe a month ago when my other bunny died.

    32. Your best friend? My boyfriend

    33. A place where you can go again and again? Home and Thailand.

    34. Facebook? Yes, I'm there. Farmville!

    35. Favorite place to eat? Zen Sushi or Pasta la Vista, both in Helsinki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, what a dream you had! :) Several times I "saw" I had too many TEETH and they were falling out and growing all the time (it seemed quite normal in my dream)! lol

    ReplyDelete