Friday, December 18, 2009

5 guys I used to like

This tag (I tagged myself though lol) looked like fun! Ready? Ok, here we go! :)

1. Johnny Depp. I first saw him in "Don Juan DeMarco" movie in 1994 (haven't seen it? you HAVE TO!). His best look EVER! IMO! I still like him though. He's one of my favourite actors, followed by Leonardo DiCaprio. :)


"Prepare to be seduced by the greatest lover of all time." So true! :)
 
Oh my!..

2 and 3. Brad Pitt as Loui and Tom Cruise as Lestat in "Interview with the Vampire". This is when my little obsession with vampires started! lol Btw, Antonio Banderas as Armand looks super cool too! ;)


Can I have two, please? lol

4. Peter Andre. Yep, there was a time I was really into him! :)


The body to die for? :)

5. Ville Valo (HIM, Finnish "love metal" band). I still like HIM music! :)


Those eyes! The only guy who can wear makeup and look stunning! lol

PS Guys with long hair ROCK! :) Ok, ok, I agree, Peter was a mistake! lol

What's your choice? :)

2 comments:

  1. I nominated myself too! Johnny Depp is still gorgeous, I just love the quirkyness of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder he is "the sexiest man alive". :)

    ReplyDelete