Promise not to laugh! :)
All the colours are shimmery. Hence, they look so washed out. :/ Yep, artificial light and flash again. :)
The inspiration: candy cane and mistletoe (obviously :) ).
What I used:
1. Poshe Fast drying base coat.
2. Mavala Nail color cream in Nr. 49 White (2 coats). Honestly, it's the worst polish I own! Brush strokes are everywhere! And the brush is difficult to "navigate"!
3. IsaDora Wonder Nail Extra long lasting Quick Dry in Nr. 620 Sparkling Diamonds as a top coat (check my review if you're interested) (1 coat).
4. Poshe Fast drying top coat.
5. So called "Dappen dish for color mixing" and 2 different brushes from nail design set.
6. China Glaze Emerald Sparkle - for leaves.
7. Rimmel 60 seconds Vinyl stars nail polish in Nr. 627 Movie Star - for stripes and "berries".
PS No Konad, because I don't have one! lol
It looks so sweet and girly, totally "not me". :) Nevertheless I'm quite pleased with my first attempt, especially with a tiny mistletoe. :) *thinking of something else to try!*