Thursday, December 17, 2009

Fragrancedirect haul

Fragrancedirect is one of those e-shops, where you can buy your desired perfume or makeup item (also discontinued!) much cheaper than from you local store! If only I knew about this website prior to spending 40 + something EUR on my Burberry Summer... Thankfully, I discovered it before I was almost ready to spend my other 40 EUR on Sarah Jessica Parker Covet Pure Bloom. Guess what? I bought it for 10 EUR (incl. shipping)! And I didn't feel sorry when I felt it wasn't "my thing". :)

On to the latest "haul" (actually these are two of my latest hauls combined together). Here is what I got:


1. St. Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse - pretty nice shade, but pretty messy application (it's better to apply it wearing gloves, or be EXTREMELY quick, otherwise you'll end up with brownish hands!)

2. YSL Rouge Pur in Nr. 138 Rose Orchidee. Would I buy it for 31 EUR? Nope. What about 10 EUR? Why not? lol Classic pink shade. looks quite bright for my liking, but let's see. Haven't tried it yet.
Update: Tried it a couple of hours ago. It's too bright for me. Hopefuly, my mom will like it! :)

3. Lancome Color Fever Shine in Nr. 335 Coral Cruise. Sheer shiny baby pink shade. Very natural looking! The only disturbing thing is a pretty strong raspberry scent.

4. Giorgio Armani EDP She Remix. Soft&fresh flowery scent with a spicy note. I'm still thinking should I keep it, or should I give it to my mom instead? huh... :)

5. And last but not least, my all-time favourite Maybelline Lash Stylist in Nr. 602 Brownish Black (see the picture below). It's being discontinued for quite a while. Hopefully, it's still of the same quality!


YSL Rouge Pur in Nr. 138 Rose Orchidee, Lancome Color Fever Shine in Nr. 335 Coral Cruise (Why does it always happen to my beloved lipsticks! How do I always manage to get these ugly dents? :/ I even don't press much, I am always so gentle with my little precious... :) )

Lancome Color Fever Shine in Nr. 335 Coral Cruise, YSL Rouge Pur in Nr. 138 Rose Orchidee


Maybelline Lash Stylist in Nr. 602 Brownish Black

No comments:

Post a Comment