I tagged myself, again. :)
1. How many times do you wash your face daily?
Usually twice - in the morning and before going to bed. Sometimes I take my foundation/makeup off right after I come home (when I am sure I don't need to go anywhere else).
2. What skin type do you have?
Horrible! Combination. And I sometimes get those dry patches-flakes on my oily skin! Weird!
3. What is your current facial wash?
Eucerin Dermo Purifyer Soap & Fragrance Free cleanser for almost 3 months! The range promises to clear skin in 3 weeks! I don't see any improvements really... :/
4. Do you exfoliate?
Yes, lately 2 times per week.
5. What brand do you use?
Korres scrub and mask from pomegranate range.
6. What moisturiser do you use?
Eucerin Dermo Purifyer Oil Free moisturising cream-gel. The same story as with Eucerine's cleanser. Hate this cream even more!
7. Do you have freckles?
8. Do you use eye cream?
Eucerin Q10 Active Fragrance-free Anti-wrinkle cream. It's ok. Nothing special though.
9. Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I had occasional breakouts since I was a teenager, but it wasn't this bad as I have now. Don't play with those hormonal contraceptives, ladies! They promise a perfect skin as a "bonus", but none (not even your doctor, or cosmetologist!) can tell you what you'll get once you stop taking them! :/
10. Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
11. What foundation do you use?
Still trying to find a perfect match from the bunch of samples I got from different mineral makeup companies. Trying not to mix them. Don't want to trouble my skin even more.
12. How about concealer?
Sometimes I use Everyday Minerals Intensive Fair concealer on my blemishes when I'm not very lazy. :)
13. Do you know your undertone color?
Still trying to find it out. I guess I'm more fair to medium neutral.
14. What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I have several from Ardell, but haven't tried them yet. Can you imagine? :) I like how they look on others. Once I'll try them on, I'll tell you. :)
15. Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, even though it usually says 6 months. Unfortunately, many of my mascaras don't even pass 2 months mark. :/
16. What brand of mascara do you use?
Currently, Lumene True Natural Volume Mascara with conditioning Arctic cornflower. Nothing special! My HG mascara was Maybelline Lash Stylist. It's been discontinued for quite a while now. :(
17. Sephora or MAC?
Neither. I've never been to Sephora. Although we have MAC counter here, I shopped there only once (and for skin care only!). MAC is too expensive here.
18. Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
19. What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Lash curler, brushes, fingers. :)
20. Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
UDPP. It's ok, but it kind of cakes (i.e. leaves dry patches) lately.:/
21. For the face?
Fyrinnae Powder Primer. Must Have! :)
22. What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I love greens! :) Aromaleigh's Aloe and Loden is my favourite combo so far.
23. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
24. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Never! But I poke my eyes with a mascara quite often! :(
25. What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I use only loose eyeshadows at the moment. Gave all those pressed ones to my wonderful friend. :)
26. Do you use mineral makeup?
Yes, a lot lately. :)
27.What is your favorite lipstick?
Avon Pro-To-Go in Nude Peach, closely followed by Fyrinnae lip lustres in Lickable and Flavor Of The Day.
28. How about lipgloss?
Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect in shade 347 Orange Raffia, closely followed by Silk Naturals lip gloss in Summer Fling and Beautiful Girl Minerals lip gloss in Cosmo.
29. What is your favorite blush to use?
Avon Colour face pearls in pink still is my favourite. I really like Alima Pure matte blush in Apricot lately.
30. Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
I bought only Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara once. Sometimes I also buy nail polish on ebay.
31. Do you like drugstore makeup?
I used to. Now I'm into mineral makeup. :)
32. Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
No, I don't think we even have one here in Finland.
33. Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yes. And I wanted to be a manicurist when I was in high school! :)
34. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
When it comes to dark eyeshadows then yes, I am, a little bit. :) Plus, I ALWAYS get some mascara on my eyelids, doesn't matter how careful I am! Thankfully, it only takes 10 seconds to clean everything. :)
35. Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Too dark pencil or tattoo (permanent makeup) defined eyebrows (especially thin overplucked eyebrows!), visible mascara marks/stains (the ones I clean in 10 sec :) ) on the eyelid or on the lower lashline.
36. Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Neutral ones. Green can be neutral too. :)
37. Which celebrity always has great make up?
Hmmm... Angelina Jolie looks very good most of the time. :)
38. If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
39. Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes. I wouldn't feel confident on my bad skin days though.
40. Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
When my skin is in its better condition than it is now, the answer is positive. I look as a completely different person. But I quite like this person. lol Imagine, one with VERY light eyebrows and eyelashes. Now imagine the same person with much darker eyebrows and black eyelashes. :) I prefer the second person though. :)
41. In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I really don't know. :/
42. What do you think of Makeup?
It is SO MUCH fun! Too bad that men (at least my man) don't understand the POINT! lol
If you read this post and haven't done this tag yet, I tag YOU! Let me know in the comments, I'd like to read your answers as well! :)