Wednesday, November 18, 2009

OPI Done Out in Deco



15 ml (0,5 oz), exp. date: 24 months after opening, made in USA.

From South Beach collection 2009.

Seems to be 3 Big free (green label!).

Colour: lavender with a little hint of dusty rose (meaning that it's more of a warm tone). I've noticed a strange pattern regarding this polish when I was checking the swatches before ordering: it looks so pale on almost all the pictures I came across, when in fact it's "stronger" (darker? brighter?) lavender. This effect of "paleness" and "strength" could be seen on my picture: check the top ("strong") and bottom ("pale") of index and middle finger nails.

Finish: creme. I would call it milky! :)

Application: very smooth application , 2 coats is enough for a full coverage.

Retail price: ranges between 5 USD - 15 EUR.

Pros: perfect coverage, easy application, nice brush, pretty bottle, big 3 free.
Cons: the fact that it's so expensive here!

PS This is when my love for unusual (for me at least) polishes started! :)

PPS This picture is also from my "first attempt" pictures back to June. As you can see it's still of an awful quality, but somehow it shows the colour pretty close to the original. :) It's so foggy and quite dark (no sun) here in Helsinki these days, but at least it's +6C! :) Tried to take several pictures outdoors, but no luck - awful pictures again. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment