Friday, November 27, 2009

LUSH. Part 1

I came across LUSH about 2 years ago, when it was not yet available here in Finland and when it was not yet THAT popular among youtubers and bloggers.

One day I was reading a topic about hair loss and saw someone recommended LUSH "New" solid shampoo. I started the "investigation". I was SO impressed by all that "all so natural ingredients", "eco friendly", etc slogans, that I was immediately into the brand. I recon the same thing happened with my Body Shop experience several years ago when I decided I "need" only natural stuff... :)

Thankfully, we were planning to go to Stockholm the same month I discovered "the treasure chest". lol I prepared a huge "must-have" list. I bought everything I wanted, and to my greatest surprise my hubby got very interested too and even chose a couple of things! He still likes to go to LUSH shop and sniff soaps (and also make me buy some!). lol

Over these 2 years I've tried (but obviously didn't buy) almost everything they sell. However, I don't consider myself as a fan of LUSH. But somehow I always end up buying something and regret afterward... Yep, I know I'm weird... sometimes. lol

Back to the beginning of June, when I tried to take pictures of all the products I have, some of the LUSH products were already gone/consumed, and only bottles/jars or little pieces were left from the others.

That's being said, I decided (anyway!) to do mini review series of LUSH products I had and still have.

But before I start, I want to mention, that although I truly appreciate their marketing concepts, I don't think their products are for everyone, meaning that if it's written "natural", "eco", "fresh", etc on the label, it does not mean it is 100% natural and safe to use (perfume and parabens can still be there). By the way, all those "chemicals" also come from our mother Earth...

No comments:

Post a Comment