Tuesday, November 10, 2009

LUMENE Quick & Chick Nail Polish "Our Last Summer"

It's been a while! Time flies SO fast! It seems I wrote my last post only a week ago. lol But now I'm back and really hope I won't disappear again. :) I bought (and also threw away!) so many things in these past few months. Planning to share my experience with you, ladies. :)

For the start, my first attempt to make a decent picture of a nail polish swatch. :) This picture was taken a while back (in April if I'm not mistaken).



LUMENE Quick & Chick Nail Polish in Nr. 16 Our Last Summer (2 coats, no top coat)

Hypo-sensitive, no formaldehyde, 6 ml (0,19 oz), exp. date: 24 months after opening, made in Finland

Special feature: "one-touch" brush - really easy to work with.

Colour: beige+golden+pink very fine pearly shimmer for a natural office-friendly look.

Finish: frost, a little bit streaky, but those streaks are less visible in a real life than on this picture.

Application: very smooth application - 2 coats is enough for a full coverage. Have no idea why it turned not so opaque on my picture though... :/ In case you don't have a fast drying top coat (I bought my fist one in May only!), it takes a while to dry to the touch (that's why I ended up with a couple of scratches on my index and middle fingers). In my experience it took around 3 hours! This nail polish is really long-lasting. Without a top coat it lasts for around a week without chipping while constantly cleaning and washing something.:) Amazing!

Retail price: around 6 EUR.

Pros: very nice brush, easy application, good coverage, long lasting.
Cons: takes much time to dry, a little streaky, smell is quite strong, pricey.

PS Although it's quite chick it's not that quick! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment