Thursday, February 12, 2009

Carole Maggio "Facercise: The Dynamic Muscle-Toning Program for Renewed Vitality and a More Youthful Appearance"

I love SHAPE magazine, I've been a loyal reader since 2002. I usually read it from cover-to-cover seriously, except for the bunch of advertisements, and… exercises… my little confession.:) Two years ago there was a very good article on how to look young longer, with a recommendation of this book at the end. So I bought this book, run through all the pages, understood the whole idea, and then put it away as all those "facercises" are recommended for those "over 25 y.o.". Hmmm, feeling old now, LOL.:) Later when I discovered the famous youtube makeup community I suddenly remembered about this book.:) The reason of that "remembering" was my shock when I saw HOW some ladies apply their creams, foundations, etc. I guess Carole would be in shock as well.:) Let's be very careful with our faces!;)


The book is extremely practical with lots of helpful tips. And remember - those "facercises" are exercises after all.:) Follow the instructions!


*reading it now, but I'll skip the exercises I guess… LOL*

No comments:

Post a Comment