Saturday, February 27, 2010

Share the love: Flowers

I'm continuing my "tradition" of non-beauty related posts for the weekends.

This time I present you flowers. Sounds banal, isn't it? I disagree! :) Roses, tulips, lilies and orchids are very popular, and I do find them beautiful, but "strange" unique flowers attract me more, especially when they are "in the wild". :)

 
Simply beautiful

 Orchid-lily hybrid?

 These flowers are everywhere in hot countries, but I do find them unique and beautiful. :)

 Hybiscus/Hawaiian flower. Pretty! :)

What are your favourite flowers?

Hope you enjoyed! :)

To be continued! Stay tuned! :)



HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND! :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, those Hawaiian flowers are so pretty! :) I can't think of a favorite flowers, but I like tulips very much.

    You have an award, go check my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever been to the Botanical Gardens in St. Louis? When we went there last summer I was like "oh flowers, big deal", but it was the most amazingly breathtakingly gorgeous place I have ever been in my life. I can't even imagine somewhere more beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sagu, ironically, I also can't think of favourite flowers. I just like flowers in general. :) Thank you for the award! :) *going to check in a minute*

    Heather, no, I haven't, but I'd like to go to some really fascinating botanical garden. :) I've ever been to only 3 Botanical Gardens as far as I remember. But they didn't impress me much for there were plants mainly. :) The most fascinating view I can remember - huge (I mean really HUGE) tulip fields in Netherlands in April. :) Oh my! It was like somewhere in flower wonderland. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Missouri Botanical Garden that I was talking about is 79 acres :D

    ReplyDelete