Saturday, June 5, 2010

Share the love: Ducks 2

I'm continuing my "tradition" of non-beauty related posts for the weekends.

This time I present you ducks! Again! :) Remember me telling you that I "still haven't "met" ducklings, just mom-ducks this spring" in this post Share the love: Ducks? The time has come! I've already "met" lots of cute ducks with tiny ducklings at the end of May!


I adore ducks and ducklings! And their love'n'care for each other is fantastic (at least it appears to be). :)

Ducklings hiding under their mom. How sweet is that? :)

Have you ever seen duckling "kindergarten"?:)

"Sleeping time"


I'm in love with the shade of duck's indigo feathers, and the shade of drake's green head! :) Any suggestions for nail polishes? lol Seriously?

Hope you enjoyed!

To be continued! Stay tuned!


HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment