Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My favourites

My Foundation: Maybelline Pure mineral loose powder foundation in 04 Vanilla rose (I guess it is called Mineral Power powder foundation in USA). I used to use liquid foundations, pressed powders until I came across the loose powder. Love it!:)


My Mascara: Maybelline Lash stylist is my all-time favourite but we don’t have it in Finland anymore!:( I’ve tried so many mascaras and I find Lash Stylist is the least messy and the easiest to apply. It takes only a couple of minutes to be a proud owner of long and full lashes.:)


My Blush: Believe it or not but I’ve never used any blush until recently.:) Currently my “everyday blush” is Avon Colour face pearls in pink.


My Eyeshadow(s): I used to buy eyeshadows from time to time when I was at school but used them VERY rarely, they just kept “sitting” in my drawer until I made a “final revision”.:) Now I would call Coastal Scents ultra shimmer palette as being my favourite. I love greens and browns.


My Day Cream(s): My skin is very demanding. It seems to me that it hates everything. I've tried so many stuff but it just doesn’t work.


My Lipstick(s): my all-time favourite is Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect in 347/Raffia orange. It’s long-lasting, non-sticky, with great colour payoff and most importantly it doesn’t smell. LOVE!:)


My Beauty Product Brand(s): The most stuff I have is from Maybelline and Max Factor.


My Essential Beauty Product: Just one?:) Eyebrow pencil! Otherwise I am a “grown” child!:)


My Favorite Makeup Product(s): Honestly, I am not a fan of doing my own makeup, cause it takes time and effort.:) I would say lipstick/lip gloss would be my favourite as it’s the easiest and fastest thing to put on.:)


My Perfume: I guess I’ve tried everything out there.:) I am one of those who stays true to “one and only” Mystery by Naomi Campbell, and feels uncomfortable when having more than 2 "never-to-be-used" bottles.:) Can you believe it? Yep, it’s a celebrity perfume! Yep, I probably have my 10th something bottle!:) But let me tell you – even though I’m always kind of looking something new and I buy this “something” sometimes, I had never-ever came across something more “wearable” and “close” to my heart.:) By the way, we don’t have it in Finland anymore either, so I’m buying it in Lithuania.


My Nails: When I was a schoolgirl I used to play a lot with nail polishes. I always had long nails and I still do.:) But now I’m more into “calm and nude” colours rather than “vivid and crazy” ones back to 2000.:) Love Rimmel nail polishes.


My Feet: Tidy and with at least a shiny top coat.:)


My Hands: Tidy though I sometimes neglect my “hand cream routine”.:)


Three Products to bring on a deserted island: Sunscreen cream, lip balm and shampoo.:)


Woman I admire for their beauty: Angelina Jolie is gorgeous!:)


Woman with the Best Sense of Style: Angelina


How Do I Define Womanhood: Tidiness and gentleness.:)


My Favorite Fashion Publication(s): I used to read Glamour, Cosmopolitan and InStyle, but they’re not worth it. IMHO. I love Shape magazine.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment